Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welcome!

First off, thank you for allowing me to serve as your representative. I look forward to the opportunities that we as council members have to do many great things for our city. This blog is intended to be a way for me to communicate with Cedar Hills residents regarding items discussed during council meetings as well as other issues we face as a city. This blog is administered by only me so is not intended to represent the views of the entire council. I have closed the comments as I encourage all residents to join in discussions via our online forum at www.aboutcedarhills.org. You are also welcome to email me directly at JenneyReesCHCC@gmail.com or call me at 801-358-8730. At the very minimum I will be updating this blog after each city council meeting, but will also create a post if I feel there is important news that should be shared earlier.

I again thank you and am excited to serve the residents of Cedar Hills over the next four years.